Louisiana Tax and Estate Planning Attorneys
If you need tax advice or help with an estate plan, you are in great hands at Roddy, Watson & Everett. Our tax and estate planning attorney— James A. Watson — is a Louisiana Board Certified Tax Law Specialist and a Louisiana Board Certified Estate Planning and Administration Specialist. He also has over 30 years of experience and is dedicated to helping his clients reach their goals quickly and in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Lake Charles Tax Litigation Attorneys
Tax advice can be an enormous benefit for your business and your personal financial solution. At Roddy, Watson & Everett, we bring experience and personal service to our clients and help them with their taxation issues, including:
- Representing clients in tax audits, IRS dispute defense and other tax litigation
- Analyzing tax implications for business planning and selling
- Tax planning for individuals to minimize or eliminate income, estate and gift tax consequences
- Creating trusts and other estate planning documents to minimize or eliminate taxes
- Preparing estate and inheritance tax returns, gift tax returns and income tax returns for businesses, individuals, trusts and estates
- Proactively advising clients to avoid unintended tax consequences in sales or dispositions of assets though gifting, shifting of assets and marital asset distributions
- Preparing complex individual and businesses returns
Louisiana Estate Planning Lawyers
End-of-life decisions are difficult, and most individuals want to make sure that their spouse and children are cared for in the event that they pass. Our attorneys have experience with creating estate plans for all types of individuals and family.
We will sit down with you and discuss what kind of estate planning tools you need to achieve your goals, including:
- Trusts including special needs trusts
- Power of attorneys
- Partnership Agreements
- Family limited liability companies
Jennings Estate Planning Lawyers
Contact Us Today
Our attorneys each have over 30 years of experience to assist you with your estate and taxation planning. We serve clients in Sulphur, Oakdale, Jennings and throughout southwest Louisiana. Contact the Lake Charles law firm Roddy, Watson & Everett today.