Louisiana Commercial Property Lawyers
At Roddy, Watson & Everett, our real estate practice includes both commercial and residential transactions. Our clients include individuals and businesses, including commercial and residential developers, contractors, closing companies and property managers.
Our clients benefit from our primary real estate attorney — John P Everett Jr.'s — 40 plus years of experience. Mr. Everett is one of the few Louisiana fellows of the American College of Mortgage Attorneys. He also serves on the board of the Louisiana Land Title Association.
Comprehensive Real Estate Representation
Our lawyers provide real estate services in the following areas:
- Advising and representing individuals in the purchase, sale and lease of residential homes and apartments
- Advising and representing businesses, in the lease, acquisition and sale of commercial real estate
- Drafting and reviewing purchase agreements, lease agreements, financing documents and other real estate documents
- Advising property owners on disclosure responsibilities
- Representing clients at closings or in pre-closing document review
- Advising property purchasers regarding acquiring title insurance and assuring that property has clear title
- Transferring real estate in connection with an estate plan
- Assisting clients in connection with tax issues like 1031 Exchanges
Real estate transactions involve complex documents with technical requirements. Our experience allows us to do real estate transactions fast, right and at a reasonable price. Our firm knows the issues that can arise during a real estate transaction, and we know how to cure those problems quickly so that transaction can move forward. We guide our clients through the complete process starting with the purchase agreement to the closing.
Jennings Commercial Property Lawyers
Contact Our Lake Charles Real Estate Attorneys Today
Our attorneys each have over 30 years of experience to assist you with your real estate or needs. We serve clients in Sulphur, Oakdale, Jennings and throughout southwest Louisiana. Contact the Lake Charles law firm Roddy, Watson & Everett today.