Louisiana Employment Contracts Lawyers
At Roddy, Watson & Everett, we work to understand our clients' business methods and objectives. This allows our attorneys to provide better and more cost-effective representation. People come to our firm because of our attorneys' wealth of experience and reputation for results.
For more than 30 years, the lawyers of Roddy, Watson & Everett have represented small- to medium-sizes businesses in all areas of business law, including:
- Creation of business entities, including limited liability companies, S corporations, C corporations, partnerships and professional associations
- Drafting of buy-sell agreements and purchase agreements
- Drafting employment contracts and policy manuals
- Serving as general counsel for companies that are too small to have an in-house legal counsel
- Drafting and reviewing business contracts
- Corporate, partnership or limited liability company dissolution
- Mergers and acquisitions, including sales of businesses by the owner or purchases of businesses by prospective buyers
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Business litigation
- Taxation advice and counseling
Our attorneys can help protect your business from issues that may affect your bottom line. We will provide comprehensive representation at every level of your business. Our experience in taxation also allows us to review your business plan with an eye toward tax consequences. We work closely with your CPA and other business advisors to ensure that your business is protected.
General Counsel Services
At Roddy, Watson & Everett, we strive to give smaller businesses that do not have the resources to have "in-house" legal counsel with a virtual general counsel. As your company's general counsel, our law firm can help your business navigate a wide variety of legal issues whenever they arise. Our goal is to keep your business protected.
Jennings Employment Contracts Lawyers
Our attorneys each have over 30 years of experience to assist you with your estate and taxation planning. Call 337-474-4886. We serve clients in Sulphur, Oakdale, Jennings and throughout southwest Louisiana. Contact the Lake Charles law firm Roddy, Watson & Everett today.