Real Estate, Tax and Estate Planning, Business Law
From its formation in 1990, Roddy, Watson & Everett has earned a reputation of excellence. We provide exemplary legal advice and services to business, commercial and individual clients throughout southwest Louisiana.
Our two attorney team strives to deliver our clients timely and cost-effective solutions to their legal issues in the following areas:
- Business – Whether business formation or contract review services, we strive to keep your business running successfully.
- Probate – Our extensive experience in probate law can help your family through the difficult time of losing a loved one.
- Taxation – Our tax attorney, James Watson, is a Louisiana Board Certified taxation specialist; his knowledge and experience in taxation law is invaluable in your business and estate planning goals.
- Estate planning – We can help you create a will or trust, or protect your assets through a family limited liability company.
- Real estate – Our attorneys have the experience to help you with your commercial or residential needs, including the purchase, sale and lease, or both residential and commercial properties.
- Social Security matters – We can help you apply for Social Security or appeal a denial of Social Security benefits.
We are proud to offer our clients personal and individualized service. When you come to Roddy, Watson & Everett, your case is not handed off to an associate or paralegal. Rather, you get representation from recognized 2010 Louisiana Super Lawyers from the beginning until the resolution of your case.
Contact Us Today
Contact our Lake Charles law firm today. Call 337-474-4886. We have the experience and personal service that you are looking for. We serve clients in Sulphur, Oakdale, Jennings and throughout southwest Louisiana.